Ecommerce Project Manager
Are you a motivated and energetic individual with a passion for ecommerce and a desire to deliver great projects to satisfied customers? If so this is an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a trusted and long-standing eCommerce agency based in Exeter, with proven success in supporting UK businesses and their ecommerce requirements.
We deliver eCommerce solutions to a wide range of verticals and have a well-established base of 600 customers in the UK transacting over £11 Billion to date, through our end-to-end eCommerce solutions.
Our strategy and plans for the future evolution of the business are exciting and we are now investing to accelerate our growth.
You will be joining an experienced team that are all passionate about eCommerce and delivering excellent service and great outcomes. Everyone works in a very collaborative and friendly way and being flexible and proactive is critical. We all take personal responsibility for our success and that of Sellerdeck.
Our vision is to deliver an excellent experience for our customers and a profitable experience for Sellerdeck so that we can build a rewarding environment for our staff and customers.
What will your responsibilities include?
You will be part of the Delivery team responsible for the successful delivery of projects and the ongoing service of maintenance contracts. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the process of delivering projects from specification to launch, through robust project and programme planning and management
- Supporting the sales department with pre-sales including specification writing, scoping calls and accurate proposal writing through a genuine understanding of the technical requirement and therefore timescales / costs for delivery of projects
- Liaising with existing resource within the business, including other project managers, product manager, developers, designers and marketing consultants to optimise project scheduling and ensure delivery is on time, within budget and to the expected standards
- Improving project life cycle processes with the goal of delivering excellence, effectively and efficiently
- Supporting the account managers with customer communication
- Updating internal systems to ensure activities are recorded
What experience / knowledge do we need?
You’ll have experience of delivering ecommerce projects with a great record of success. Maybe this will be with an agency environment or an ecommerce merchant.
- A track record of delivering successful projects
- Knowledge and experience of Project management methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Understanding of ecommerce fulfilment requirements and processes
- Google suite – setup and configuration, analysis
- Good business sense
- A problem-solving mindset and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects ranging from delivery of full websites to software upgrades and customisation to design and functionality
- Understanding of Google Analytics, search engine rankings and optimisation
What attributes will you need to successfully fit into our Company culture?
- Tenacity, determination and a ‘hands on approach’
- Enthusiasm and energy with a proactive ‘can do/ will do approach’.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A natural relationship builder with a collaborative approach and confidence to work with clients, external providers and colleagues at all levels.
- A desire to continuously develop your skills, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
The role is located in our office in Exeter. If successful, you will need to be in the office full time for the initial onboarding period (2-3 weeks). After that there is the option to work initially either in the office or from home. It will be necessary to attend the office for a ‘team day’ every other week and on other occasions as required by management.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday!
- Wellbeing Allowance
- Being part of a great team in an exciting company