Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a motivated and energetic individual with a passion for digital marketing and a desire to make a difference while growing your skills? If so this is an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a trusted and long-standing eCommerce agency based in Exeter, with proven success in supporting UK businesses and their eCommerce requirements.
We deliver eCommerce solutions to a wide range of verticals and have a well-established base of 600 customers in the UK transacting over £11 Billion to date, through our end-to-end eCommerce solutions.
Our strategy and plans for the future evolution of the business are exciting and we are now investing to accelerate our growth.
You will be joining an experienced team that are all passionate about eCommerce and delivering excellent service and great outcomes. Everyone works in a very collaborative and friendly way and being flexible and proactive is critical. We all take personal responsibility for our success and that of Sellerdeck.
Our vision is to deliver an excellent experience for our customers and a profitable experience for Sellerdeck so that we can build a rewarding environment for our staff and customers.
What will your responsibilities include?
You will be part of a small team responsible for planning and executing the digital marketing activities that support the business in its focused and measurable communication to customers and prospects. The result of this should build strong and lasting relationships that generate high life-time value customers.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Execution of sales and marketing plans
- Contribution to the overall marketing strategy
- Creation of sales and marketing collateral including infographics, presentations, newsletters and brochures
- Managing communication across all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Execution of email campaigns (MailChimp),
- Blog writing including a range of topics from case studies to industry insights
- Continuous review and management of our online presence, including website (WordPress) and other online assets
- Page 2 of 2
- Consistent updating of prospect and customer data from various sources including CRM (Zoho), customer profile (Monday.com) and our billing system (Zoho)
- Being an advocate of our brand guidelines
- Reporting on activity and outcome
What experience/knowledge do we need?
Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in a digital marketing environment with a great track record of successful digital marketing campaigns.
Sound understanding of marketing principles including digital marketing. Practical experience in delivering content and digital marketing campaigns:
- Understanding of KPI’s and data-driven results
- and you’ll be a strong team player, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- It would be nice if you have
- Experience in working in a technical agency environment.
- Understanding of Ecommerce would be a bonus.
What attributes will you need to successfully fit into our Company culture?
- Tenacity and determination
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy with a proactive ‘can do/ will do approach’.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A collaborative approach with confidence to work with colleagues at all levels.
- A desire to continuously develop your skills, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
The role is located in our office in Exeter. If successful, you will need to be in the office full time for the initial onboarding period (2-3 weeks). After that there is the option to work in the office or at home with regular attendance in the office for a team day every other week.
- Salary £25k
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday!
- Being part of a great team in an exciting company
- Wellbeing Allowance