Sellerdeck is pleased to announce the release of an integration with Amazon Pay on it’s Sellerdeck Desktop platform. The partnership between Sellerdeck and this new checkout service gives Sellerdeck Desktop users access to the many benefits that Amazon Pay offers.
Amazon Pay makes it easy for millions of Amazon customers to pay on third party websites using the payment and shipping information stored in their Amazon accounts. Amazon Pay can help merchants add new customers, increase sales and turn casual browsers into buyers. It’s fast, easy and trusted — leverage the Amazon brand to help grow your business.
- Customer Loyalty
- 300 million Amazon customers with an Amazon account
- Simplified payment process can help increase conversion rates and sales
- Payment happens in widgets on your website – no forwarding to Amazon
- Fraud protection
- True payment processing – no transfer of product or shopping cart data
Sellerdeck has negotiated a time limited introductory offer specific to Sellerdeck Desktop customers. Amazon Pay will waive transaction fees between 8th November 2019 to 31st December 2019, when a new account is created and processed at least one transaction via Sellerdeck Desktop with Amazon Pay before 7th November 2019. Terms and conditions apply, which are detailed at the bottom of this page. For information on Amazon Pay pricing after the offer, please click here
To take advantage of this saving and setup an Amazon Pay account, please click here.
Accessing Amazon Pay:
The Amazon Pay integration is available on version 18.0.4 and version 16.0.6 (and subsequent patches and versions). This new checkout service is easily added within the Business Settings of the Sellerdeck Desktop software and there is no charge from Sellerdeck to enable Amazon Pay within the software. To download version 18.0.4 or 16.0.6 please click here.
Amazon Pay Case Studies:
There has been plenty of evidence that merchants experience great improvements after adding Amazon Pay as a payment method. A toy retailer has increased conversions by 14%, and a fashion retailer is experiencing checkout conversions increase by 34% and also seeing 24% of customers selecting Amazon Pay as their preferred payment method.
Click the below images to read the success stories on All Saints and The Entertainer:
Terms and Conditions for “Amazon Pay” promotion:
- The promotion is organized by Amazon Payments UK Limited (“Amazon”). Amazon has its registered office at 1 Principal Place, Worship Street, London EC2A 2FA, UK and is registered in England and Wales with company number 11049457. Amazon is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS as an authorised payment institution, License Number 799814.
- Participation in the Offer (as defined below) is open to any entity or sole proprietor that (i) has registered in the United Kingdom, (ii) for the first time registers through a dedicated registration form for the use of the Advanced Payments API Service (“APA”) between 01 October 2019 – 07 November 2019 and (iii) integrates APA on its desktop and/or mobile version of its e-commerce website (“Website”) for the first time pursuant to its Merchant Account on https:// http://payments.amazon.co.uk/ and the terms of the Amazon Payments UK User Agreement- Merchant Accounts (“User Agreement”). An entity or sole proprietor that satisfies conditions (i) and (iii) above shall be a “Merchant”.
- In order to qualify for the Offer (as defined below), the Merchant shall (i) integrate APA on its Website via Sellerdeck Ltd and, (ii) following the integration testing and verification performed according to applicable Amazon procedures, make APA commercially available and have successfully processed at least one (1) transaction using APA on its Website from 01 October 2019 to 07 November 2019, inclusive, according to the records of Amazon. Any Merchant that satisfies these conditions shall be a “Participant”. Subject always to the Participant Threshold (as defined below), Amazon shall waive all payment processing fees and authorization fees (collectively, “Service Fees”) for the Participant for the completed transactions (the “Offer”). All the transactions eligible for the Offer will be completed between 08 November 2019 and 31 December 2019, inclusive (the “Term“).
- In no circumstances will the total Service Fees waived by Amazon pursuant to this Offer in respect of an individual Participant exceed 5,000 GBP for all the Participants (the “Participant Threshold”). Any Service Fees incurred by a Participant in excess of the Participant Threshold during the Term shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
- The Service Fees are as calculated by Amazon using its standard fee rates displayed on:
- https://pay.amazon.com/uk/help/201625450 as applicable beginning 16 June 2016. All other standard fees shall continue to apply.
- No purchase necessary and no fees due to receive the Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any Service Fees incurred by a Participant and which are not waived by Amazon pursuant to the terms of the Offer shall be payable in accordance with the Amazon standard rates.
- Notwithstanding anything in the User Agreement or any amendment to the User Agreement to the contrary, a Merchant shall still be eligible for the Offer if such Merchant already benefits from reduced Service Fees, provided all the criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions are met. The Offer is not cumulative and cannot be combined with the same or similar type of offer organized by Amazon.
- The Offer is non-transferable. Participant’s eligibility for the Offer shall be terminated in the event the Participant creates more than one Merchant Account with the view to qualifying for the Offer and Amazon shall apply standard rates for the payment processing services from the date the Participant’s eligibility for the Offer is terminated.
- The Offer is subject to Participant’s compliance with the terms of the User Agreement and maintaining the Merchant Account in good standing.
- The Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time by Amazon without notice.
- The laws of England and Wales govern this Offer and all of its terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute relating to this Promotion must be exclusively adjudicated in the jurisdiction of the courts of in the jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.
Amazon Payments UK Limited, a private company limited by shares, is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11049457; VAT number: GB295 7604 60) with its registered office at 1 Principal Place, Worship St, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom. Amazon Payments UK Limited is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (reference number 799814) for the provision of payment services. Amazon Payments UK Limited provides the payment services to process transactions for Amazon Pay Merchants located in the UK who started registration after 12 November 2018.